Wednesday, October 31

ADR Services

Following my tour of ADR Services' Century City office I spoke to Lucie Barron, its founder and President.

Lucie is one of the most knowledgeable hands-on experts on the business of mediation - she has a tremendous feel for her market and knows what they want from a mediator and a mediation provider... sitting in the middle between the mediator and the client she knows her job is to add value.

I have been critical of the middlemen in our industry before but talking to the mediators and Lucie it's clear that the ADR Services business model is working in the Californian context. Although she does not yet know it, I plan to ask Lucie to share some of her views on various mediation business models via this blog in the future.


Lucie was a great sport as she was not expecting me - nevertheless she sat down for coffee and did not flinch when I pulled out my camcorder.


[video]

ADR Services' panel consists of more than one hundred retired judges and forty attorney mediators with offices in Century City, San Francisco, Downtown Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas and their newest office in Orange County.

In fact there is an Open House Celebration Thursday, November 8, 2007 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. to open the new Orange County Office.

Want to go? (he generously offers from NZ!) RSVP here

My talented IAM colleagues who work out of ADR Services in Los Angeles are;
Eleanor Barr
Max Factor
Jan Frankel Schau
Jeffrey Krivis
Stefan Mason
Eugene Moscovitch
Ralph Williams

No comments: