Wednesday, October 29

Bonding @ Bond

I am looking forward to working on my tan next week at the Dispute Resolution Centre at Bond University on the Australia's Gold Coast as part of Bond's Distinguished Practitioner in Residence Program.

Bond, which is Australia's first private university, has very generously sponsored my visit and, as well as 'taking part in the intellectual life of the Law Faculty', I plan to spend time with DRC directors Professor John Wade and Professor Laurence Boulle, two of Australia's leading ADR academics.

I am also hoping to catch up with Professor Nadja Alexander of the Australian Centre for Peace & Conflict Studies and discuss her wonderful book, Global Trends in Mediation.

With the work program Bond have planned, I will be flat out like a lizard drinking, but I will make sure I reserve time to post on life at Bond and Australia's very active mediator community. So any Australian mediators reading this blog, even if you are in back of Bourke, please email me with developments.

No comments: